Thursday, March 12, 2009

Olivia at 2 months old

Olivia's 2 month checkup (2 weeks ago) she weighed 12lbs 5 oz and was 25 inches long. A nice healthy sized little girl. She still eats every two hours during the day and gives me stretches of up to 6 hours at night (but that has been really inconsistent). She is an efficient eater and only nurses for about 10 mins. at a time. The most of the pics below were taken in our backyard on the day bed Brad made for me. She is smiling a lot now especially to faces and it just mealts our hearts. It doesn't matter how many kids you have, infant smiles are truly magical.

A nice ATNR (ok this caption will only be understood by someone with a medical background)

A better view of the bed Brad (or should I call him Bob the builder) made for me.
what a sweet little face






1 comment:

Cathy Bolander said...

What a cutie pie. I love the one of her in the polka dot hat.